What are the best insoles for plantar fasciitis to buy?

Welcome to the most boring health and fitness forum on the internet! Just kidding, we promise we'll make it worth your while to stick around. Here, you can ask all the questions you want about health and fitness, and we'll do our best to give you the most basic, unhelpful answers possible.

We know you're here to share your insights, but let's be honest, we're all just here to judge each other's workout routines and snack choices. Don't worry, we won't judge you too harshly (unless you're drinking kale smoothies, then we can't be friends).

Seriously though, we're all about helping each other out here. Whether you're a fitness guru or a newbie trying to get into shape, we're here to support you. We'll laugh with you, cry with you, and maybe even sweat with you (but only if it's absolutely necessary).

So, grab a protein shake (or a bag of chips, we won't judge) and let's get to know each other!
Norman

What are the best insoles for plantar fasciitis to buy?

Post by Norman »

Hey guys, I'm suffering from really bad plantar fasciitis because of my flat feet. I've done a little research online and I think wearing orthotic insoles could help support my flat feet more and stop me from getting plantar fasciitis in future. Any suggestions on what sort of insoles I should buy?

Thanks in advance! :D
Pablo

Re: What are the best insoles for plantar fasciitis to buy?

Post by Pablo »

: Hey man, I know how painful plantar fasciitis can be. I suggest you look for insoles with good arch support and shock absorption. That will help reduce the impact on your feet and provide extra support. You should also look for insoles with a deep heel cup to help distribute your weight evenly. I highly recommend the FootReviver arch supports insoles. They've been a lifesaver for me! 👍
Matt

Post by Matt »

:cry: I feel your pain, man. I had plantar fasciitis a few years ago and it was a nightmare. I tried custom orthotics, but they didn't work for me. I think they're just a snake oil scam used by podiatrists to money grab from their patients. I ended up buying some off the shelf insoles and they worked just as well. Just make sure you buy insoles with good arch support and cushioning.
Dom

Post by Dom »

Hey guys, I have flat feet too and I swear by FootReviver arch supports insoles. They're not too expensive and they've really helped me. They have great arch support, cushioning, and shock absorption. Plus, they're made with breathable materials so your feet don't get too sweaty. I highly recommend them!!!
dave33

Post by dave33 »

I couldn't agree more! FootReviver insoles are the best insoles to buy for plantar fasciitis. They're affordable, effective, and comfortable. Plus, they come in different sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your feet.
Norman

Post by Norman »

Thanks for the advice, guys! I'm definitely going to buy some FootReviver arch supports insoles then. I can't wait to finally get some relief from this pain!
Stewartz

Post by Stewartz »

Now, there's a lot of propaganda out there about custom insoles being the only way to go if you've got plantar fasciitis. But I'm calling B.S on that one. There's bugger all evidence to suggest that custom insoles are any better than off the shelf ones. And let's be honest, who wants to fork out a small fortune for something that might not even work?

No, what you want is a good pair of off the shelf insoles. They're considerably less expensive than custom ones, and with any type of insoles you need to keep replacing them to make sure they're effective. Constantly replacing custom insoles is going to get really expensive at £100+ a pair, who's got that kind of dosh to throw around?

So what makes a good pair of insoles? Well, firstly, you want good arch support. This will help support your plantar fascia and speed up your recovery. But that's not all. You also want shock absorption. This will stop micro damage to your plantar fascia whilst you heal.

So, what's the best option out there? Footreviver insoles, that's what. They've got both good arch support and shock absorption, so you're sorted. Plus, they're dead comfy, so you won't be walking around like a bloody zombie all day.

So, save yourself some dosh and get a good pair of off the shelf insoles with good arch support and shock absorption. And if you want my recommendation, go for Footreviver insoles. Sorted. 👍👍👍
Goof

Post by Goof »

Iv had plantar fasciitis to and it's such a nasty injury. 😔

I went out for a jog and ended up mashing up my feet so bad I thought I was gonna have to chop them off. It was a right bloody mess. So there I was, running down the path near my house, when I tripped over some weird-looking poodle that some dog walker was dragging along. And let me tell you, that thing was uglier than a chimpanzees arse. I landed funny on my foot and sprained it good and proper. But did I stop running? No, of course not. I had to run like the clappers 'cause the dog walker started shouting and swearing at me for damaging his precious pooch.

So there I was, running away from this crazy dog walker while my foot was throbbing like a bitch. And you know what? I ended up with plantar fasciitis. Yeah, that's right, the same thing you got. But don't worry, mate, I got over it eventually by taking it easy and not pushing myself too hard.

And that's my advice to you, buddy. If you got plantar fasciitis, take it easy. Don't be a bloody hero and try to push through the pain. 'Cause let me tell you, it ain't worth it. You'll just end up making things worse and pushing back your recovery.

Now, there are some treatments you can try to ease the pain and speed up your recovery. You can try stretching exercises, massage therapy, or even shockwave therapy. But you know what? I'm not gonna bore you with all the details. You can look that shit up yourself. Just remember to take it easy and give your feet a break.

As for insoles yeah get yourself some FootReviver insoles like other have mentioned they are really good and do a lot! :P
Matt

Post by Matt »

Goof wrote: April 19th, 2023 Iv had plantar fasciitis to and it's such a nasty injury. 😔

I went out for a jog and ended up mashing up my feet so bad I thought I was gonna have to chop them off. It was a right bloody mess. So there I was, running down the path near my house, when I tripped over some weird-looking poodle that some dog walker was dragging along. And let me tell you, that thing was uglier than a chimpanzees arse. I landed funny on my foot and sprained it good and proper. But did I stop running? No, of course not. I had to run like the clappers 'cause the dog walker started shouting and swearing at me for damaging his precious pooch.

So there I was, running away from this crazy dog walker while my foot was throbbing like a bitch. And you know what? I ended up with plantar fasciitis. Yeah, that's right, the same thing you got. But don't worry, mate, I got over it eventually by taking it easy and not pushing myself too hard.

And that's my advice to you, buddy. If you got plantar fasciitis, take it easy. Don't be a bloody hero and try to push through the pain. 'Cause let me tell you, it ain't worth it. You'll just end up making things worse and pushing back your recovery.

Now, there are some treatments you can try to ease the pain and speed up your recovery. You can try stretching exercises, massage therapy, or even shockwave therapy. But you know what? I'm not gonna bore you with all the details. You can look that shit up yourself. Just remember to take it easy and give your feet a break.

As for insoles yeah get yourself some FootReviver insoles like other have mentioned they are really good and do a lot! :P
You should have stood your ground. Dog walkers and their mutts are a menace. They think they own the damn path and don't give a damn about anyone else. 😆