Enough is Enough! Time to Break up AMAZON!

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
Damon

Enough is Enough! Time to Break up AMAZON!

Post by Damon »

Folks, when is something going to be done about that awful monopoly - that's crushing our dreams, our communities, our small businesses. Yes, I'm talking about THAT company. The one with the smiling arrow, that seems to be aiming straight at the heart of our economy... AMAZON! And our so-called leaders? They're just sitting back, letting it happen while their pockets get fatter. 🤬

I'm sick of my small businesses being unable to compete online because amazon just dominates everything even when they sell products that are lower quality at much higher prices than mine.

What do you guys think? Is it time Amazon was broken up?!
dave33

Re: Enough is Enough! Time to Break up AMAZON!

Post by dave33 »

Right on, mate! 🤜🤛 It's a bleeding joke! The government is pumping millions in grants - our hard-earned tax dollars - into building these monstrous warehouses all over the country. Meanwhile, the corner store, the local bookshop, the mom and pop businesses are all going under! Is this what our leaders stand for? Propping up the big guys while the little ones get crushed? 💔
Ian

Post by Ian »

Totally agree! 🙌 It's a classic case of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. This giant has been involved in so many controversial and unethical practices over the years. From exploiting workers to engaging in anti-competitive practices, the list goes on and on. They've become a symbol of greed and dominance, and it's high time we took a stand!
Guru

Post by Guru »

Yes, here here! Their dominance isn't just unfair - it's outright destructive! We've heard the stories of their tax evasion, their poor working conditions, their race to the bottom. And what's the reward? A fleet of delivery vans on every street corner, while the local businesses are hanging by a thread. I'm sick of it! We need to break this monopoly up! 😠
Damon

Post by Damon »

I'm glad you lot agree with me... most people nowadays are just so brainwashed into loving amazon now its ridiculous! Unfortunately I'm not holding my breathe that amazon will get broken up however because of the influence they have over our politicians. "Donations" they call them. But we all know what they are. Bribes. Legalized bribes. And our politicians are bending over backwards to accommodate them, even if it means screwing over the rest of us.
Janey

Post by Janey »

Couldn't have said it better! We can't let our economy be controlled by one giant corporation. It's time we all agreed that action needs to be taken. Let's make our voices heard, let's vote out these corrupt politicians and demand a fair market for all! 🙏