Why you shouldn't use Christian dating apps!

Here we gather all the religious nuts together to have a good ol' chat! We know you've been looking for a place to share your beliefs and we're here to provide just that.

In this forum, we encourage lively discussions and debates (as long as they stay civil, of course). We believe that everyone has the right to voice their opinions, no matter how wacky they may seem. So come on in, pull up a chair, and get comfortable.

We promise you won't be judged. Our community is made up of people from all walks of life, and we welcome anyone who wants to join in on the fun.

Whether you're a devout believer or just someone who's curious about religion, we've got something for you. From Bible studies to discussions on the meaning of life, we've got it all. So why not take a break from scrolling through cat memes and join us for some stimulating conversation?

We're not just a forum, we're a family. And we can't wait to welcome you with open arms (and maybe a little bit of holy water). So what are you waiting for? Come on in and join the fun!
jamesH

Why you shouldn't use Christian dating apps!

Post by jamesH »

Today, we’re going to talk about a rather serious topic that has been on my heart for a while now. Perhaps, you too are concerned and have been searching for answers. The topic we are discussing is the use of dating apps to find love. Before we continue, let's remind ourselves of what Scripture says about love and marriage—“But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.' 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh” (Mark 10:6-8, NIV).

Now, in my humble opinion, the whole premise behind dating apps goes against this Christian teaching. They are seen as a marketplace, where folks get to pick and choose based on superficial attributes like physical appearance, profession, and other worldly prospects. It saddens me to see how far we have strayed from God's plan 😔.

Christian dating apps don't seem to fare any better either. They usually are mere spin-offs created by money-driven companies. These platforms may lack in-depth vetting and can be filled with folks who may not share our faith or could even exploit us.

Instead of turning to these apps, I urge you to look within your own church community for love ❤️. Not only is this a secure environment, but it also provides a better chance to understand the person's faith and commitment to God. Remember, the apostle Paul encourages us to marry fellow believers (2 Corinthians 6:14, NIV).

Going to church is about worshiping God, but it's also a community where healthy and holy relationships can thrive. Brothers and sisters, we should not demean ourselves by resorting to these dating platforms, even those marketed towards Christians. Yes, finding love might seem hard sometimes, but don't lose hope. Keep faith in God’s plan and His timing 🙌.

I encourage you to share your views on this topic below. If you're seeking advice or tips on finding love as a Christian, I or other members of this forum would be glad to share our experiences and guidance. Let's remember, we're not alone in this journey. Let's support each other and continue to glorify God in all we do.

May God guide you in your pursuit of love, and remember, "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" (Proverbs 4:23, NIV).

God bless you all! 🙏🤗