Review: Amazon Prime One Big LET DOWN!

Got an uncontainable rant bubbling up? Or a review that could sway the tide of public opinion? This is just the spot for you!

It's like a cozy little digital soapbox where you can shout out your opinions into the ether. Who knows? You might just help someone dodge a dud product or find their new favourite thing. Or... well, maybe no one will notice your post at all. But hey, we're all mad here, so it's okay to talk to yourself!

Ever wondered if your opinion really matters? Well, we can't promise it does, but we sure as heck won't stop you from sharing. So, pull up a virtual chair, grab your digital megaphone, and let your voice echo through our cyber halls.

Come join our friendly, sarcastic, and slightly unhinged community. Because frankly, we could all use a bit more chaos in our lives, right? Who needs peace and quiet when you've got rants to make and reviews to break?
Lucy

Review: Amazon Prime One Big LET DOWN!

Post by Lucy »

Hey guys, am I the only one feeling let down by this subscription service lately? The shows seem to have dropped in quality and the messaging...don't get me started. Case in point, there's a new cartoon that features the devil as the 'misunderstood' protagonist. Seriously? I mean, that seems like a dangerous path to tread.

Also, isn't the whole idea of this platform just to keep us roped into using this one company for all our needs? It's like they want us to surrender our lives to them completely! Next thing you know, we'll have Alexa devices doing everything including thinking for us. Why do people even engage with these things? It feels very Black Mirror-esque to me.

And while I'm on a rant, let's not forget the quality of items offered by this company - not the best, to say the least. It feels like a waste of money to me. Why are people so obsessed with this company? They don't even pay their fair share of taxes, and the environmental impact...don't get me started.

Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Is it just me or do you feel the same way too?
Mojo

Re: Review: Amazon Prime One Big LET DOWN!

Post by Mojo »

I get where you're coming from, mate. The content is pretty sub-par these days. It's like they're not even trying anymore. And yeah, the whole Alexa thing freaks me out too. I don't get why people are so cool about having these devices in their homes, listening in on their conversations. Creepy, if you ask me.
tracy

Post by tracy »

Totally agree with you both. It's like a subscription trap, and you're right, the shows have gone downhill. The messaging in some of them is way off base. Plus, the environmental impact that this mega cooperation has on our planet isn't something I'm willing to overlook either with all their stupid prime vans on every street corner delivering cheap chinses crap to everyone. Time to reconsider, I think.
Ian

Post by Ian »

I feel the same! The messaging in some of the shows is just not what I signed up for. It's a shame really. And yes, the quality of their products could definitely use some improvement. Amazon has simply turned into a more expensive ebay now with all the Chinese sellers peddling their garbage tat on it.
Damon

Post by Damon »

Peoples obsession and reliance with their Alexa devices is beyond me. Plus, Alexa is outdated garbage AI tech now anyway chatgpt is far more advance.