The "Christian" Women at Church: Are they really Christian?

Here we gather all the religious nuts together to have a good ol' chat! We know you've been looking for a place to share your beliefs and we're here to provide just that.

In this forum, we encourage lively discussions and debates (as long as they stay civil, of course). We believe that everyone has the right to voice their opinions, no matter how wacky they may seem. So come on in, pull up a chair, and get comfortable.

We promise you won't be judged. Our community is made up of people from all walks of life, and we welcome anyone who wants to join in on the fun.

Whether you're a devout believer or just someone who's curious about religion, we've got something for you. From Bible studies to discussions on the meaning of life, we've got it all. So why not take a break from scrolling through cat memes and join us for some stimulating conversation?

We're not just a forum, we're a family. And we can't wait to welcome you with open arms (and maybe a little bit of holy water). So what are you waiting for? Come on in and join the fun!
HowNowBrownCow

The "Christian" Women at Church: Are they really Christian?

Post by HowNowBrownCow »

Alright chaps, I'm a 30-year old single guy and I can't help but feel that the majority of women in my age group at our Church aren't Christian at all. ๐Ÿ˜• They don't exhibit the fruit of the Spirit, which should be the hallmark of a true believer.

Too many times, I've been ignored, even openly sneered at, as these so-called Christian women huddle in their snooty cliques, gossiping about anyone not in their circle. ๐Ÿ˜’ This isn't the Church I read about in the Bible ๐Ÿ“–, where believers are supposed to love each other, build each other up, and not judge anyone.

Anyone else had this?!
jamesH

Re: The "Christian" Women at Church: Are they really Christian?

Post by jamesH »

Man, I feel you! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ It's even worse when these women lead you on, making you think they are single when they're clearly not. I've been a victim of this and it's very hurtful. ๐Ÿ˜”

The flirting, the confidence boost they seek from us while their "partners" couldn't care less about church. And when you start developing feelings, they drop the bombshell - "I'm seeing someone." ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’” It's devastating and shakes your faith, honestly.
dave33

Post by dave33 »

This behaviour goes against the biblical teaching of not arousing or awakening love until it so desires (Song of Solomon 2:7). Playing with people's feelings ain't Christian at all.

It also goes against the teaching of not being yoked together with unbelievers (2 Corinthians 6:14). It's toxic and harms the church.
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

Ugh! It's downright sad and pathetic when women treat guys at church like this. They think they are looking good and wanted by flirting with every guy, but it really just shows desperation for attention. ๐Ÿ™„

In the end, it's a lose-lose situation. It harms the church and makes these women look like they're playing games. ๐Ÿ˜ก It's time we prayed ๐Ÿ™ for a change in our church culture, for true believers who walk the talk.