Steer clear of Cherry Mouse and Keyboards!

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
Damon

Steer clear of Cherry Mouse and Keyboards!

Post by Damon »

A couple of months ago, I decided to treat myself to a new keyboard and mouse combo. I put my faith and my hard-earned money into Cherry, expecting top-tier quality for the price I paid. An investment, I thought. Oh, how wrong I was.

The mouse, oh the mouse! It was the first to betray me. After just a few weeks, it would light up for a moment before dying out again, as if mocking me. I tried everything; changing batteries, making sure everything was connected properly. But alas, nothing. The mouse was dying, succumbing to its own shoddy manufacturing.

And it wasn't even that impressive when it was working. It always felt sluggish, like it was struggling to keep up with my movements. Glitching out occasionally, as if it was having its own little tantrums.

Now let's talk about the keyboard. The keys, my friends, are a constant battle. Some of them feel like they're stuck in quicksand, refusing to register unless given a forceful push. It's like typing on an old typewriter, except even that would probably be more efficient.

I am beyond annoyed and frustrated. The quality of these products is shocking. So, I'm here to tell you, stay away from Cherry!

From now on, I'm going back to Logitec. Their products have never let me down in the past. They last for years and years, and the quality is just unbeatable.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Vent out your frustrations below and let's warn others about Cherry's subpar products! 😡💔💸👎

#BrokenMouse #Disappointed #WasteOfMoney #StayAwayFromCherry