Beating the double Chin!

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
Karen

Beating the double Chin!

Post by Karen »

Y'all know I'm as sassy as they come, right? But you know what isn't sassy, cute, or fabulous? Waking up to a double chin in the mirror no matter how much I pout. 😅 I mean seriously, when did this flabbiness decide to make a grand entrance on my face?!

Now, I did some reading up about all this and it's kind of like, when you eat late at night, your body's metabolism is like, "Girl, I've clocked out. I'm done for the day. Come back tomorrow." So instead of breaking down the food, it just parks it right under your chin.

Ain't that a kick in the pants? 😆 So basically, my late-night snacking has been doing the dirty on moi! So, I've decided to break up with my midnight snacks and let me tell you, it's been a journey.

I've been on this late-night fasting thing for a few nights now and I kid you not, the struggle is real! The tummy grumbles are no joke, but this diva doesn't back down. Despite the hunger pangs, I've noticed that I'm falling asleep quicker and there's a teeny-tiny but noticeable difference in the chin department. So, seems like progress, right? 🧐

Alright, my lovelies, it's your turn now! Do you think I'm onto something here? Should I keep up with this no late-night eating thing? Or do you all have some fab ideas to share? I'm all ears and super excited to hear what you think! Drop your thoughts, advices, pearls of wisdom, whatever you got below!

Until next time, stay sassy, my beauties! 💃💖

#ChinUp #MidnightMunchies #SassyDiva #DoubleChinDilemma