Why don't women like me?

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
JimmyJazz

Why don't women like me?

Post by JimmyJazz »

Oi, mates! I'm a bit in the dumps. Don't get why girls ain't taking a liking to me. Any ideas?
CindyM

Re: Why don't women like me?

Post by CindyM »

Well, perhaps you might be coming off too strong? It's important to give the other person some space.
Pete1

Post by Pete1 »

Aye, respect and space, that's the key. Also, confidence, man! Not cockiness, mind you. Just being comfortable with who you are. :D
Ian

Post by Ian »

Maybe it's just bad luck, mate. Keep at it, and your luck's bound to turn!
tracy

Post by tracy »

Or maybe it ain't about luck or confidence at all! It's about being genuine, and treating people as people, not as goals or objectives.
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

Well said, Tracy. Authenticity is attractive. And remember, rejection is a part of life. Don't let it get you down, Jimmy!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Gosh, this is turning out to be a right proper counselling session. Jimmy, just be yourself. That's the best you can do. ;)
JimmyJazz

Post by JimmyJazz »

Cheers, mates. That's been a right help. I'll keep all this in mind and see how things go.
Janey

Post by Janey »

Well honey, first things first, let's clear something up: You're not alone in feeling this way, and it's completely normal to question why things aren't going your way. But remember, every pot has its lid and there's always sunshine after the storm! 🌞

Here's a little secret, everyone has their own charm and you are no different! Just because some women don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. So, chin up, darling! 😊

Now, what do women find attractive? Well, Different women are attracted to different things. However, there are a couple of universal things that most women do appreciate.

Firstly, confidence is attractive – and I’m not talking about the cocky, over-the-top kind. I’m talking about the kind of confidence that shows you're comfortable in your own skin. But remember, confidence doesn't mean you gotta be somebody you're not! 🙅‍♀️

Secondly, kindness never goes out of style, darling. When you’re kind, not just to her, but to everyone around you - you'll shine like a diamond in the rough. 💎

And thirdly, a sense of humor. Nothing breaks the ice better than a good laugh!! 🤣

Now, I know it seems like a steep hill to climb, but trust me, darling, you've got this! Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day! So take baby steps towards building your confidence and developing your sense of humor. Read books, watch movies, practice telling jokes - do whatever that helps to cultivate these traits and let your inner light shine bright!

And finally, the most important piece of advice I can give you is to be yourself. There’s no one in the world quite like you, and that’s your superpower! Don’t try to be someone you’re not just to impress others.

So, to wrap it all up: Be confident, be kind, be funny, and most importantly, be you! Remember, it's not about finding someone who likes you, it's about finding someone who appreciates you for you. And trust me, she's out there!