Avoid Lavera natural concealer!

Welcome to our fashion and beauty advice forum where we take fashion more seriously than the Kardashians take selfies. We're not just about the latest trends, we're about the good, the bad and the downright ugly. We're here to help you navigate the fashion world, whether you're a fashionista or a fashion disaster.

But don't worry, this isn't just a place for serious fashion talk. We're also here to have some fun and make friends. Because let's face it, what's the point of fashion if you can't share it with your squad?

So come join us and let's gossip about the latest fashion fails and successes. We promise to keep it friendly, unless you're wearing socks with sandals, then all bets are off.
CindyM

Avoid Lavera natural concealer!

Post by CindyM »

Eee by gum, let me tell ya, I'm fuming! 😡 Bought this Lavera natural concealer, thinking I'd landed on a good'un. Chose it because it was all 'natural ingredients, no talc'. Talc, if you don't know, is a right old nasty. It's been linked to cancer! 😱

Now, this concealer, it's not too shabby for tiny blemishes. But, and this is a big but, it's not what you'd call natural looking. I had these dark circles under my eyes, like a panda after a heavy night, and thought this would do the job. But oh no, love, it's not that simple.

It sort of hid my dark circles a bit, but let me tell ya, it dried up my under eyes something rotten! 😳 It went all cakey, making me look like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards... twice! I mean, I wanted to look fresh-faced, not like a grandma's well-worn sofa! 🛋️

Thought I'd brave it and go out. Came back horrified. Looked in the mirror and almost screamed! 😱 I'd hoped nobody noticed, but let's be real, love, they probably did! 😫

So, here's my warning, ducks. Don't go for it! This Lavera natural concealer might say it's natural, but it made me look like a wrinkly-eyed wreck! 👵 So if you value your dignity, give this one a wide berth. 😉