What dog to buy?

Welcome to our humble abode, where we encourage you to waste your precious time on our forum with pointless chit chat. We don't discriminate against any topic, so feel free to let your thoughts wander aimlessly.

Our community is made up of a bunch of friendly peeps who love to chat and share their opinions. We don't judge here, except for people who put pineapple on their pizza (just kidding, we still love you...kind of). We're all about inclusivity, so whether you're a cat person, a dog person, or even a pineapple-on-pizza person, you're welcome here.

So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our crazy conversations. Who knows, you might just make some new friends (or enemies, but hey, that's life). Just remember, life is too short to take everything seriously, so let's laugh and chat our way through it together.
Pete1

What dog to buy?

Post by Pete1 »

Hey folks, I'm thinking about getting a new furry family member. With so many options out there, it's a tad overwhelming. In your opinion, what's the cutest, most friendly dog breed?
Amy

Re: What dog to buy?

Post by Amy »

Hey Pete! Nothing can beat the charm of a Golden Retriever in my opinion! They're just so amiable and loveable. Their sunny disposition is infectious and they're relatively easy to train and they gel well with kids too. Their friendly nature makes them poor guard dogs though. They're more likely to wag their tails at intruders than bark at them!
CindyM

Post by CindyM »

Cute and friendly, huh? I guess any breed will do if you're just looking for an accessory to show off. Dogs aren't toys, Pete. They need proper care and attention. If you can't give that, better not get one at all.
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

"Well, I've always been partial to mutts. They come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, and they've got just as much love to give as any purebred. Plus, when you adopt a mutt, you're giving a home to a dog that might otherwise be overlooked. :)
fredders

Post by fredders »

Hey, Pete! How about a Corgi? Those furry little sausages are adorable with their short legs and big ears. Plus, they are smart and good-natured, great for a family. They can be a bit stubborn at times, but that just adds to their charm, I guess!
Pete1

Post by Pete1 »

Thanks for the suggestions, folks! Amy, Golden Retrievers are indeed beautiful and friendly. And Fredders, Corgis do seem like a lot of fun. Cindy, I understand where you're coming from, and I assure you I'm prepared for the responsibilities that come with a pet. Lucy, I hadn't really considered mutts, maybe I'll look into adoption. :D